Best butt plugs for women
Some ladies believe that butt plugs are for naughty women, but for the rest of us, this is where we derive a lot of pleasure from.
But no matter how much you are fascinated with these toys, there are rules that you have to follow when buying a butt plug. You can’t just get out of the house to buy yourself a butt plug without knowing what you are getting yourself into.
Lucky enough, you are now at the right place since we made an effort to talk to experts about the best butt plugs for women right now. After reading this article, you will know what butt plugs are, and why they are a darling to many women.
Explaining butt plugs in details
Just like the G-spot and C-spot, there are also plenty of nerve endings located in the anus. ‘’Stimulating the anus can therefore result in a lot of pleasure’’, says Cory Honicknabm a relationship coach. ‘’It doesn’t matter whether you are using it on your own or with a partner, the feeling is still the same. You can even use a butt plug on the vagina to get more pleasure. But this will depend on how you use the butt plug’’.
What makes butt plugs unique?
There are two main reasons why butt plugs are preferred sex toys for most women;
- These sex toys can reach spots or zones that you didn’t even know existed
- On top of that, you can also use butt plugs as a form of kink. For instance, you can find that some people use toys with dominance and submission play.
If you enjoy submission, you can enjoy feeling humiliated or vulnerable with a butt plug among other things. Most women who have used butt plugs before claim that the toys provide deep and powerful sensations.
There are women who claim that the sensation that comes with butt plugs is enough, even without vaginal penetration. They can even wear it without having sex. You are however free to experiment as much as you want with the butt plug.
These however are not the only reasons why many people enjoy using butt plugs. Some guys use anal plugs to prepare for anal. This is very important especially if you want to insert something bigger, like a larger sex toy or huge penis.
When you use a butt plug before insertion, your rectum is prepared for something to enter it. It, therefore, increases your chances of getting less pain and more pleasure during the act.
How to use a butt plug
Just like trying anything else for the first time, never rush into using a butt plug before learning the basics.
‘’Don’t start looking for condoms or lube at the last minute’’. Says certified therapist, Kat Van Kirk. There are many online platforms where you can buy these products and have them delivered to your doorstep.
If you are a beginner, it is first important to ensure that you are first aroused before inserting the toy. This will also increase the pleasure and reduce the pain.
Take your time
As we said, you can use the sex toy alone or with your partner. Regardless of this, never use force to insert the toy; this will only hurt rather than giving pleasure. You can consider the following procedure;
- Use your finger first (but ensure that your fingernails aren’t too long). Even on this initial step, ensure there is plenty of lube already. This will prevent you from getting anal micro-abrasions, which may lead to infection or pain.
- Once ready, slowly insert the butt plug into your rectum. Then feel free to explore with the tool.
- You can decide to pull the toy in and out (like the options used for vaginal stimulation). However, butt plugs are meant to create a sensation of fullness in the rectum.
- You can also decide to leave the butt plug inside for double penetration when you are having vaginal sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation.
There are a number of things that you have to bear in mind when using a butt plug.
- First of all, ensure that the butt plug has a string or flared base. This will make it easier to retrieve and prevent potential accidents.
- Secondly, never insert the butt plug into your vagina before giving it a thorough wash. The same applies to your fingers. Doing so can easily lead to bacterial infections.
What you need to buy
If you are a first time user
There are plenty of butt plugs that go for less than $6 which can be a good option for beginners. Remember that you don’t need to spend a lot of money on the toy if you are not used to it. Some options even come with a base that prevents the toy from getting too deep inside.
If you are an experienced user
There are more advanced options available for experienced users. The toys come with different features and the prices also range.